|The Hammer HS 950 is the perfect entry-level machine for demanding edge sanding. The connectible sanding belt oscillation makes perfect use of the entire sanding belt surface. Together with the height-adjustable cast iron sanding table, the HS 950 achieves maximum sanding belt life. Guaranteed flexibility: The sanding unit can be tilted continuously to 90° and the open design allows easy sannding of long workpieces.|
|- Connectible sanding belt oscillation for optimal utilization of the entire sanding belt surface.|
- Open design - ideal for sanding oversized workpieces
- Sanding table tilts from 0°–90°
- table height adjusted using the handwheel
- Additional table for cylindrical sanding
|- Excellent value for money|
- Decision making reliability for many years to come
- Innovative machine technology
- Solid cast iron tables and assemblies
- High quality, unique detail solutions as part of the standard package
- Top quality manufacturing with strict quality guidelines
- Remarkably user friendly
- Classic design
- Quality and precision from Austria
- Compact functionality
- Minimal space requirement
- Quickest changeover times
|Scope of delivery:|
- Hammer® Oscillating Edge Sander HS 950
- Worktable and side table for cylindrical grinding
- 1 x Cloth sanding belt 2515 mm x 150 mm Granulation: 100
- Operating Manual
FieldsStandard features include a workpiece stop. In addition, the mitre fence (part no. 423-043) can also be mounted into the T-slot of the worktable.
Additional table for radius sandingOn the left side of the machine there is a supplementary table for sanding radii (> 60 mm). The table can also be adjusted in height.
Height adjustable working tableThe solid cast iron working table can be conveniently adjusted manually by 150 mm in height. Thus, the sanding belt can be used over the entire height. Together with the oscillation, maximum service life of the sanding belt can be achieved. The table has a T-slot over the entire length of the table.
Increase of the sanding surfaceFor oversized workpieces, the sanding surface can be easily increased. The open design allows easy access to the machine.
Continuously adjustable sanding unit & tiltThe sanding unit can be swivelled from 90 degree to table level to 0 degree to table level. There are preset end stops at the stop positions. The set angle can be read on the side swing scale and a grip facilitates the operation.
Sanding unit with oscillationWith the oscillation to be switched on and off, an individual sanding pattern can be generated. Together with the height-adjustable sanding table clean sanding results are ensured and the service life of the sanding paper is increased enormously.
|Motor power||3 HP (2,2 kW)|
| Länge Schleifauflage
| Sanding belt dimensions
||2515 x 150 mm|
| Tilt angle
|Height adjustment||0–150 mm|
|Sanding belt speed||17 m/s (50Hz) 20 m/s (60Hz) m/sec.|
|Durchmesser Schleifrolle||110 mm |
|Weight, lbs., net||240/310 kg|
|Dust extraction port||120 mm|